Barcelona Wetsun weekend
June 03 - 06, 2016
Barcelona is the capital and largest city of Catalonia and Spain's second largest city, with a population of over one and half million people (over five million in the whole province).
This city, located directly on the northeastern Mediter coast of Spain, has a rich history, having been under Roman, then Frank law before declaring its independence. In 1992, Barcelona gained international recognition by hosting the Olympic games which brought a massive upturn in its tourism industry.
This had the effect of changing the city in ways that are still felt today with neighborhoods renovated (and in some cases leveled) and the intense focus of modern design permeating all aspects of life in Barcelona from public buildings to something as simple as a park bench or an event poster. For visitors, this has translated into the very modern, yet incredibly old city you see now in the 21st century, where the new elements work to both preserve and celebrate the ancient.
This beautiful city is full of what European cities are known for (outdoor markets, restaurants, shops, museums and churches) and is fantastic for walking with an extensive and reliable Metro system for more far-flung destinations. The core center of town, focused around the Ciutat Vella ("Old City") provides days of enjoyment for those looking to experience the life of Barcelona while the beaches the city was built upon provide sun and relaxation during the long periods of agreeably warm weather.
Barcelona has a talent for reinventing herself in delightfully sexy ways. This Mediterranean metropolis has a buzz of creativity and happiness. The sea breeze caressing palm-lined boulevards, its countless alleys sexy and vibrant bars are hidden and restaurants mundial fame. The city is known for the large presence of bars and hotels for adults as well as numerous nude beaches
Come with us to our 4th Xcape to Barcelona
Meliá Barcelona Sarrià - June 03 - 06, 2016
ELEGANT HOTEL IN THE CENTRE OF BARCELONA
- Exclusive 5* hotel, recently renovated, located directly on Av. Diagonal, the city's main artery with the trendiest places in Barcelona. Football fans will also love the fact that it's just 5 minutes from Camp Nou.
- Meliá Barcelona Sarriá adds three more spotlights to the district's endless array of 'in' places to be. The newly opened PonceletCheese Bar has become one of the country's renowned gastro-bars, whilst Bar Cel offers the perfect place to enjoy a gin and tonic in cosmopolitan surroundings and Restaurant UNO tempts with the finest Mediterranean cuisine.
- A stone's throw from the city's main tourist attractions. Five minutes from Paseo de Gracia and La Pedrera, and just ten minutes from Sagrada Familia and Parque Güell.
- After a long day of sightseeing and shopping, relax in our exclusive YHI Wellness Spa. Or, if you prefer, take advantage of our 24-hour gym.
- Free WiFi throughout out establishment to ensure you are always connected.
- For our most discerning clients, we offer our The Level service to make your stay truly unforgettable.
- Modern spaces that are ideal for your social events
The fully renovated Meliá Barcelona Sarrià is a luxury city hotel with a strategic location in the financial, cultural and commercial heart of the city of Barcelona.
Only a few minutes from Avenida Diagonal, the Paseo de Gracia and the Football Club Barcelona Camp Nou Stadium, it is the perfect choice both for business and leisure travellers. Near the stops for the tourist bus, the hotel is also located in one of the city’s main cultural and entertainment districts.
Meliá Barcelona Sarrià is certified as a Biosphere Hotel by the RTI (Responsible Tourism Institute), an organisation supported by UNESCO.
Use this link to book your Hotel only
MELIÁ GUEST ROOM
Elegant, modern and luminous rooms measuring 27 m2, completely equipped for enjoying the maximum comfort in center city Barcelona. Our Meliá rooms are spaces designed for living and working.
All rooms feature free (Wi-Fi) Internet access.
Functional chambers featuring modern furniture, high-quality fabrics, complete bathroom with marble finishing with set of luxury amenities from the MELIÁ brand, modern writing desk with laptop jack, 42” LED SmartTV with the main national and international channels, 2 telephones with direct international line…
Unique guestrooms with luxurious details and a sophisticated interior décor with an avant-garde touch.
- Discover the Meliá experience, aimed at making your stay in the city an unforgettable experience
- Room service / bellboys 24h A passion for service
- Personalized customer service. Always at your disposal
- Laundry, dry cleaning and ironing service (option of Express Service) (*). Always impeccable
- Free shoe-shining (on request)
- Daily national / international press (on request) (*). Have breakfast with the latest news
- National and international press in common areas
- Free high-speed Internet access (Wi-Fi)
- Babysitter service (on request) (*)
- Personalized wake-up service. Always on time
- Access to the Hotel’s complete facilities. Meliá Barcelona features a Business Center and private areas that make it the ideal choice for business meetings
- Exclusive service of YHI Wellness Spa (*)
- Fitness Area (24h) with free access for the Hotel’s guests
- Fine-dining experiences in the Restaurant ONA (*)
- Modern, fully equipped chambers measuring 27 m2 guarantee your maximum comfort
- Locks open with magnetic key
- Ample guestroom with elegant and sophisticated interior décor with an avant-garde touch
- Luxury details and high-quality materials and fabrics
- Modern writing desk with laptop jack. Spaces for living and working
- Flatscreen 42” LED SmartTV
- 2 telephones with direct international line. Communicate with any corner of the world
- Voicemail in 4 languages (Spanish, English, German and French)
- Nighttime courtesy lighting located on the headboard of the bed. Lighting for reading
- Option of 1 King-size bed or two Twin beds with DREAMAX mattresses designed exclusively for Meliá Hotels International. A combination of health and comfort (on request on arrival at the hotel) (subject to availability)
- Air-conditioning cool / heat with individual control. Your room at the temperature that you desire
- Ample bathroom with marble finishing equipped in most cases with bathtub, whirlpool and shower
- Luxurious amenities set from the brand MELIÁ
- Hairdryer / magnifying mirror
- Individual bathrobe and slippers personalized with the hotel logo. Just like at home
- Iron and ironing board (on request) (subject to availablity)
- Electronic safe with personalized code
- The most select and complete minibar (*)
Use this link to book your Hotel only
Wetsun weekend - June 3rd-5th, 2016
We will party ... LLV style!
Just a warm up to what will bring us Ibiza
A Non Stop weekend exclusively for the sexiest couples
To book your non stop weekend party